You are taking a survey about Madison Elementary School.
You are being asked to complete this survey as part of a project to help all members of the school community (students, parents, and the adults who work at the school) understand how everyone feels about your child’s school.
- As you respond to each item, focus on your thoughts and feelings based on your own personal experience with the school, as well as your perceptions of your child's experience as a student.
- There are no right or wrong answers— this is not a test! We just want to know how you feel. Your responses will provide important information to help your child’s school become even better.
- All of your responses are completely anonymous. No one from the school will ever see your answers, and no identifying information (such as name, child’s name or survey ID) will be recorded with your answers.
- All results will be reported to your school only in terms of how each population responded. Individual responses are never seen by your school.
- The survey should take you approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please try to respond to all items.